Friday, February 26, 2010

Altezza lights? Carbon fiber vs. black housing?

I have a 2003 ford focus...it's white w/ tinted windows. I really want to put altezza lights on it. But I'm having trouble deciding between the carbon fiber and black housing? I have carbon fiber on the inside...but I think the black housing looks really good with the tint. Opinions?? Thanks!!Altezza lights? Carbon fiber vs. black housing?
I think your right with the black matching the Tints! It will look really cool! E-mail me pictures when its done.Altezza lights? Carbon fiber vs. black housing?
Honest opinion? Leave the lights. Those altezza lights are not only ugly, they are much cheaper than OEM and thus more likely to leak, and they are also sooooo played out it's ridiculous.





It's the quickest way to make your car look so much worse. I cringe when I see them. If you really have to do it, do it with black. But wow, ugly. Save ur cash for something worthwhile.
go with the black. CF is a little to ricey

No comments:

Post a Comment