Tuesday, February 23, 2010

If >o< bama is “right”, Are we going to have a Black House?

%26gt;o%26lt; bama’s speech said


“Nothings wrong for me to have Rev. “right” to be my pastor.”





“I’m “right”, American should talk about the Black and White';


” I know even my grandmother doesn’t like black people, and that why I went to white racist church for 20yesrs to learn my judgments from Rev “right. I learn that Rev”regiht”’s white racist idea is right, his white racist will let American people to know there is “Black %26amp; White racist issues” in America. I will prove it to you that I always disagree with my pastor, and I can change America to “no Black %26amp; White issues in America”.”


Next year 2009,after we elected him to become our new president, %26gt;o%26lt; bama says,


” My judgments are always ‘right. I always disagrees with my pastor, he want white house with black people inside and l disagrees with him, I told all my black stuffs to wear white suit to work, and I even paint the “White” House to “Black” House, and I prove it to you that there will be no “Black %26amp; White issues” in America.';If %26gt;o%26lt; bama is “right”, Are we going to have a Black House?
Congratulations! You win the Dumb Blonde question of the day! (So far.)If %26gt;o%26lt; bama is “right”, Are we going to have a Black House?
Well I've heard many times blacks refer to it as the white house in a sarcastic way.... wouldn't it be fitting?
why do those words have quotation marks around them?


Sen Barack Obama has never said any of that. In addition he is much to intelligent to speak in such a manner that misuses grammar as u did.





Why is it white ppl think a woman will paint the white house pink and a black person will pain the white house black? Do you even know why the white house was painted white?
What a great idea - that place hasn't been painted in years!

No comments:

Post a Comment