Sunday, February 21, 2010

If Obama gets elected will they start calling it the Black House?

Well, I guess that doesn't really make sense...they don't call it the Asinine Dictator House right now...If Obama gets elected will they start calling it the Black House?
People aren't gonna get your point, this is gonna be seen as racist. Be prepared for the onslaught! But I see your point about the Asinine Dictator House! Made my day! Thanx


EDIT: Jenny...I have Black family members and friends, I am in no way racist, I see that he was just making a funny point about Dictator Bush, and I have seen more racist comments about Obama from Conservatives than any other group on YA!If Obama gets elected will they start calling it the Black House?
oh gee... aren't we clever? and offensive to boot... I'm surprised that your star isn't checked multiple times.
If you were elected would they call it the racist-stupidity house?
Boo - the second part of your question.





NO to the first.
You can call it whatever you want but to be fair, he's neither all black nor all white. Get used to it, you may just have to.
Obama will start referring to it as the Big House and put his white slave staff in bunk houses. He may even whip them if they get out-of-line.


Is that what you wanted to hear deary?
Of course not. The is PAINTED white. That would be offensive for anyone to refer to as such. But your question is mute. Obama will not be elected. He's has such little experience, Hilary has WAY more money, and let's face it..he is black. I think we should focus all our energy on Hilary.
Nope it would be still called '; The White House ';





Had to smile about the second part of your question....;-)
If he orders them to paint it black they might start calling it the black house.


I don't know wht anybody would paint their house black. I like white or may a lighter earth tone.
That's a racist remark.
What an inappropriate pun. I enjoy your Bush pun, however.
No,I do not think so. And I would hope you could ask a more relevent,somewhat intelligent question!!!
Isn't it funny how some of the liberals aren't bashing you too much for your racist remark because they liked how you bashed Bush also??? The hypocrisy never fails to amaze me!
If they didn't change the name for our first Black President (Clinton), I doubt they will change it for the second one.
What a dumb question...Only people like YOU will call it that...
I don't think so. The White House simply refers to the name of the building not the race of the occupant.
  • beaded necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment