Sunday, February 21, 2010

I heard obama was going to change the name of the whitehouse to the black house. Is this true?

LOL go boy go.I heard obama was going to change the name of the whitehouse to the black house. Is this true?
He would have to paint it black as ';The White House'; refers to the color of the house...not the occupants. If it were me I'd paint it pink...wouldn't that be cute?I heard obama was going to change the name of the whitehouse to the black house. Is this true?
I also heard that they are building a new one, but that doesn't seem to be happening.
it would be a nice change and say paint it all black its most likely not true :(
Nope. Only a moron a racist or a complete idiot would even suggest such a thing! Which category fits you best?
You should've put this in the joke section.
No
Of course it is not...that would be ridiculous.
no
wow -people are still asking this inane question?
and where did you hear this from?

No comments:

Post a Comment