Sunday, February 21, 2010

What about a black house in Washington DC ? Is Obama really playing race card? or what?

Rapper sings... He smiles...What about a black house in Washington DC ? Is Obama really playing race card? or what?
not fare. obama is playing the race card with his comments about his face looking different on money (sidenote: like he would be so good a president we would alter our money), but it was not him who made the stupid lyrics.





he was friends with ludacris, so we can judge hiim on that, but we cannot attribute the specifc lyrics of the idiot rapper to him.What about a black house in Washington DC ? Is Obama really playing race card? or what?
I wish we could go back to the day when we all believed this would be an above board election. People on Y/A that say Obama is playing the race card are hypocrites. I, for these last months have sat here and endured one racial attack after the other, and yet the 1st oppotunity these people get they behave with righteous indignation toward Obama supporters and accuse us of playing the race card.
Why are americans so obsessed with race, religion, and gossip? Honestly, just research their policies on various issues and decide which one you agree with most... I'd love to see a US president be elected and then decide to go athiest (or even buddist), that would be funny as all hell...
I would get fired for saying something politically incorrect. Obama likes hip hop and they say things that would get me fired if I said them. Since I don't have freedom of speech, I am voting against Obama.
Black isn't a good color for a house.





Unless maybe it is made out of glass, black glass.





That might be ok, sort of modernistic, you know?





(The question deserves the answer.)
Definitely. I mean: ';I may not look like the other presidents on the dollar bill';. I don't think he's talking about his ears. that statement was obviously playing the race card.
YES YES YES He is playing race card hope you all woke up
My answer is;


You Betcha! Paint that sucka And get it on Cribs Fool! We be Down with Dat!

No comments:

Post a Comment