Sunday, February 21, 2010

I was wondering, who was the co-writer and who is the main writer for Black House/The Talisman...(read on)?

Peter Straub or Stephen King? I would REALLY like to know more about those wonderful books. I really hope I'm not the only one who's read those books.I was wondering, who was the co-writer and who is the main writer for Black House/The Talisman...(read on)?
i read them ages ago, i forget alot of it tho.


i believe the concept was steven king's and straub was the co-writer. i'm not a fan of his- he's more a ghost story kind of guy. i love the dark humour and horror of king. i have been a fan for 25 years!





if u are into king, check out the gunslinger series.I was wondering, who was the co-writer and who is the main writer for Black House/The Talisman...(read on)?
Peter Straub wrote more of it. You can tell because of the ';dark'; satanic like evil that permeates that book, not one of my favorites by King, in fact one of my least favorites.(Black House that is) Talisman was an equal effort and also one of his most forgettable books, I'd take even ';The Dark Half'; or ';Cell';(2 more less than steller King books) over those two.
Stephen King is the main writer, Peter Straub partnered with him to bring these fantastic books to life. For more go to the link provided.
Talisman was Steven King, co-written by Peter Straub and Black house was the other way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment