Sunday, February 21, 2010

How do black house flies get into my house?

Sometimes fruit flies (can be called black flies too) get in your house from your produce. Miscroscopic eggs are often on your fresh fruit, etc and hatch when they get inside. Each adult only lives about a week, but can lay hundreds of eggs. Wash and keep fruit in the fridge, take the trash out often, and even keep the garbage disposal cleaned - they sometimes lay in there too ick!How do black house flies get into my house?
They sneak in when you open your doors and windows... And all you need are 2 flies and they breed fast. I saw a show once where they put 2 flies in a room with a piece of meat and within a week or two, there were thousands of them swarming the room. And the worst part is... Baby flies are maggots. So if you notice more and more flies in your house... Ewwww. Good luck.How do black house flies get into my house?
they wait til someone opens the door a fly in.


my grandma put water in a ziploc bag and hung it by the door.


for some reason they wont come in.
I bet there breeding in your meals.
Through open windows or cracks in doors.
Maybe you should put up some screens thats what helps me keep out flies
They have a key!....

No comments:

Post a Comment