Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Do regular black house ants carry germs or diseases?

I've been smashing house ants with my hand if i dont have paper towels around to kill them, we get them at this warm time of year every year. I was just curious if they are clean or carry any germs or disease?Do regular black house ants carry germs or diseases?
they may cary dirt in very small quantities but no, they don't carry disease. BUT they can carry germs so wash your hands after and you should be fine.Do regular black house ants carry germs or diseases?
it's certain they carry something ... but it's also certain whatever they're carrying isn't harmful in any way for people





you're ok. just use ordinary care to wash your hands every now and then so you don't have ant goo on them. ewwww!





srry ... ants are crawlies and gross me out. i'd be up to my eyeballs in poison trying to kill them all, and prolly poison myself in the process.
No ants don't carry diseases.

No comments:

Post a Comment