Sunday, February 21, 2010

Help, my cavalier kings charles spaniel,6 months old swalloed a dead black house fly is this dangerous???

.....no.


it's JUST a bug..chill.Help, my cavalier kings charles spaniel,6 months old swalloed a dead black house fly is this dangerous???
I would think not. My friends used to have a Yorkie which they would encourage to eat flies, dead or alive, just to reduce the fly population. The little mutt lived to a ripe old age, and more than likely died from all the ice cream and other people-food they gave it (when I met it, it looked like a football with wee legs). So don't worry!Help, my cavalier kings charles spaniel,6 months old swalloed a dead black house fly is this dangerous???
I have 2 Cavaliers! Aren't they awesome!!! My chases and eats bugs all the time, no big deal!





This site has some very cool Cavalier info and dog training info on it: http://mycavalierspaniel.com/
Haha, not dangerous. A dog can eat a lot worse given the oppurtunity. Some of them catch live bees and eat them.
It's fine. He's a dog. It's normal. Geez people.. spaz about nothing! It's just a fly! He is okay, sweet of you to worry though.. I think...
My cavy does that all the time! Yours will be fine. They must be attracted to flies...
Nope it's not dangerous...just gross. When my dogs eat them I just say they got their protein in for the day.
Only to the fly...
No, he'll be fine.
no he will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment