Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Why the WHITE HOUSE isn't BLACK HOUSE? and if we `ll elect someone black to be U.S president who is yr choice

It's the ';White House'; because it's painted... ';white'; ...





Who would want to live in a house painted black?Why the WHITE HOUSE isn't BLACK HOUSE? and if we `ll elect someone black to be U.S president who is yr choice
because its painted white.. thats a clue. mmy vote is for h clintonWhy the WHITE HOUSE isn't BLACK HOUSE? and if we `ll elect someone black to be U.S president who is yr choice
I think it would still be called the white house if there were a black president.
Because it is painted white.
Obviously the color of the building has a lot to do with it. If it were painted black I'm sure we'd call it the Black House. If the only choices for president had to be black , I would vote for Condi Rice in a heartbeat. But since the only candidate right now is Obama, I'd say chances are pretty slim for a black person to win the election.
I guess the black house would still be better than electing a liberal and calling it the Pink House..lol





Honestly I could care less what color the candidate is.. If i don't agree with what they stand for they aren't getting my vote.
Does Obama count?

No comments:

Post a Comment