Saturday, February 20, 2010

When Obama become President of the United States, should the White House be called the Black House?

Obama 2008!When Obama become President of the United States, should the White House be called the Black House?
NO.





That's not in the least bit funny and your grammar is a wreck.When Obama become President of the United States, should the White House be called the Black House?
I think not!!!
When I say stuff like this I get reported every time. You're probably cuter than me. That is sort of funny,though. I chuckeled.
You probably were giggling to yourself as you wrote that.
Barack Obama has been exposed to a multicultural background. The White House's coloration will fit him just fine. If the paint job was changed, it would have to reflect that base. I wish you continued peace.
Well, they didn't call it a whore house when Clinton was president, so there wouldn't be a need to call it anything other than what it is when someone else becomes president. It is what it is- The freaking White House.
Hillarious.
like oh my god cheeyaaah!!! lol
Are you sure that term is ';politically correct';.
Racism and bigotry should never go unanswered-so NO, it should NOT be called the BlackHouse.





I'd even venture a guess and say the Sen. Obama doesn't need any support from racists.
no, but they'll repaint it in rainbow colors.
I am so glad to see the '; educated supporters'; of Obama.
black or white OBAMA is best.


After Obama wins the white house bears the original name ie., White House

No comments:

Post a Comment