Saturday, February 20, 2010

What are some natural ways of repelling Black House Spiders?

I once read that spreading BAY LEAVES around will repell spiders. Don't buy the ones in the jars in the grocery store - buy them at a bulk bin place - so much cheaper. Because the leaves are dried, as you scatter them, break them in half and they will smell stronger.


I realize that lots of people don't like to kill insects,but if you are not one of them:


You will see at hardware stores ';mouse traps'; that have a thick glue on a black plastic square. I put them in the corners of my basement and you would be amazed how many insects of various sizes and descriptions are caught on them. These work!! And are not too expensive - just dont step on one or drop anything on them - you'll never get the glue off - and will be asking that questions here next: how to I get the glue off my foot, lol lol


I don't like killing them either, but I don't like them crawling on me ... sorry.What are some natural ways of repelling Black House Spiders?
get an exportWhat are some natural ways of repelling Black House Spiders?
i hate spiders but refuse to kill them because i dont want to be over run by all the other insects they are devouring
the only way is if yur house is colder than outside.





that's the reason they come into houses.
Why don't you just leave them alone? I bet if they were White House Spiders you wouldn't complain.


Is you racist against Black House Spiders? Dem spiders were descended from Black House Slave Spiders.


Dis is Black History Month.


.
I have heard that ';hedge apples';...a rough skinned green ';fruit'; available at many produce departments in grocery stores works. I have a friend that swears they work.
do oil bound paint
If you vacuum thoroughly, in the corners, and every where in your house, often, you will get rid of them. You will gather up the eggs, and all live spiders. I have done this for years, and I dont have spiders. Also spray raid around, especially in your basement area.

No comments:

Post a Comment