Saturday, February 20, 2010

What would you do if you rounded a corner in a pitch black house and saw a ghost?

This happened to me when I was 8 years old and still the memory is fresh as spring air in heaven. When I saw the ghost I screamed like I did on my first birthday. The falsetto woke up my whole city. What would you have done at that age?What would you do if you rounded a corner in a pitch black house and saw a ghost?
our house is said to have its hauntings. 1 day it was just me, my sister, and 2 cousins and we were about to go for a walk when me and my cousin heard some talkin and at first i thought it was my sisters phone with her ringtone so i didnt say anything. but then my cousin asked who was here cuz she heard talkin in 1 of the rooms and i told i heard it 2. My mom has heard conversations goin on as she showers late at nite only to get out and find everyone asleep. Im the youngest and none of my sisters would ever stay alone. They r all old and live on their own now. My parents went on a vacation and i was to stay alone. This is an actual txt i got from my middle sister who insisted i go sleep at her house:





r u sure? it is lonely and scary @ mom's I hve a computer and tv and bed in sep. room.





i declined. Our house had been holy waterd for that month so i was good to go. I have also seen shadow people once a white lil kid outside my window when i was younger. Well i seem to talk alot so to answer ur question finally it would depend if i could c a face that would scare me otherwise i would just try to sleep it off. Enjoy the rest of ur nite :)What would you do if you rounded a corner in a pitch black house and saw a ghost?
Honestly, honestly.... I'd probably talk to it.
I would of done exactly the same thing. Scream and RUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment