Saturday, February 20, 2010

Should the white house be called the black house?

I mean come on theres a black president now.Should the white house be called the black house?
you my friend are racistShould the white house be called the black house?
No!


Yes, I am aware that President Elect Obama is of the African-American persuasion, but I think it's disrespectful to say something like that. I've heard that ';joke';(if you can call it that) several times and each time I express my hatred for it.
';i mean come on'; makes it kinda obvious you dont even think its a good idea. the building is still white anyway. and his family are probably the only black people in there, theres others as well that work there.
absolutely, and the flag should be black and white, and the presidental theme song should be ';THE PRESIDent is black'; by YOUNG JEezy. DON';T u AGree?????????
Dude, if you were trying for a joke, that was pretty pathetic. Not cuz of racism or whatever, but it was just quite sad lol. And so no, unless they paint it black, that wouldn't make any sense.
no. everyone knows that is raciest to say. if obama was mexican i know some will say will there be alot of taco shops near the white house
what a jerk. Racist. Black or White what difference does it make? A person is a person. GET OVER IT!
I'm 14 and even I can tell that your ignorant. Now that's just sad.
That's fu*ked up!
I don't even find this comment funny.........you are the kind of person that gives Americans a bad name. Grow up.
This is about the stupidest comment I have heard on YA in a long time.
Uh, OH!
At our school te idea of calling it the getto has been popular
grow up!
no but funny idea lol

No comments:

Post a Comment